lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

AZUL

I will forget your face, although your face is the only face i love.

Lying in the dark, I start to count the days you said you'd stay. But soon my mind takes off to some place for away, where a king is blue because his son has lost his smile, and no one knows where they can find another smile to make the old king smile.

I will forget your name, although your name is the only name i know.

Walking down the street, I take the letters in your name and shuffle them until they form new words, and then my mind flies back to this king who's blue because his son has lost his smile, and no one knows where they can find another smile, to make the old king smile. To this king who's blue because his son, has lost his smile, and no one knows where they can find another smile, to make the old king smile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario